sâmbătă, 5 ianuarie 2013

Words from books...(21)

"- I guess it was because... I think it's important to protect people. To stand up for people. Like you did for me. He smiles at me. That's what the Dauntless are supossed to do, right? That's what courage is. Not... hurting people for no reason."

"Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now."

"We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"- But becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it, that's the point."

"Somewhere there is a girl who tries to understand what people are going through, who accepts that people do evil things and that desperation leads them to darker places than they ever imagined. I swear she exists, and she hurts for the repetant boy I see in front of me. But if I saw hr, I wouldn't recognize her."

"If I refuse to give up now, it will look brave to whoever watches me, but sometimes it isn't fighting that's brave, it's facing the death you know is coming."

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless. I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu